The Mimi Top - Pink
Plastic is only ever fantastic when it can be recycled into super cute swimwear like this. Made from discarded fishing nets, this bikini top has a stretchy underband and self-tie straps, so you can adjust it to perfectly suit your body shape.
- Italian ECONYL® fabric made from recycled plastic
- UV, water and chlorine resistant
- Scoop neck
- Stretchy underband, non padded
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Self-tie at back
- Double lined
- Gold hardware
Always wash Junk LDN swimwear cold and leave it to dry in the shade
Orders will be dispatched within 3 working days & sent via Royal mail 1st class signed (next working day delivery aim) Please allow 4 - 5 working days for your order to arrive.
We ship worldwide. Please refer to our shipping policy for international delivery times.
We offer a 14-day return policy as long as the swimwear is unworn, with tags & hygiene liners intact. See our full returns policy here.
Our swimwear is carefully crafted in a fully audited ethical factory in Bali, Indonesia.
- All the local workers are paid well above the national average
- Provided with free healthcare for themselves & their family members
- Get a cooked lunch every day
- Receive double wages for any optional overtime they do.
We have a great relationship with our suppliers & maintaining a fair & tranparent supply chain is always our main priority.
You can find out more about our ethos here