The Mimi Bottoms - Pink
A high cut leg and an even higher rise waist make these pink bikini bottoms flattering on every figure. Plus they’re made from plastic people have dumped into the ocean. It’s an eco-friendly fashion problem solver.
- Italian ECONYL® fabric made from recycled plastic
- UV, water and chlorine resistant
- Elasticated waistband
- Super high-rise waist
- High cut leg
- Medium cheek coverage
- Double lined
Always wash Junk LDN swimwear cold and leave it to dry in the shade
Orders will be dispatched within 3 working days & sent via Royal mail 1st class signed (next working day delivery aim) Please allow 4 - 5 working days for your order to arrive.
We ship worldwide. Please refer to our shipping policy for international delivery times.
We offer a 14-day return policy as long as the swimwear is unworn, with tags & hygiene liners intact. See our full returns policy here.
Our swimwear is carefully crafted in a fully audited ethical factory in Bali, Indonesia.
- All the local workers are paid well above the national average
- Provided with free healthcare for themselves & their family members
- Get a cooked lunch every day
- Receive double wages for any optional overtime they do.
We have a great relationship with our suppliers & maintaining a fair & tranparent supply chain is always our main priority.
You can find out more about our ethos here